'DAMAGED/OPENED' WAR ROOM CORE
THESE ARE "DAMAGED/OPENED" COPIES OF WAR ROOM CORE ONLY!
Priced at $40 off the standard $240.
These copies are either opened or damaged, but complete.
Extremely limited quantity (about 6 total).
Larry Harris, renowned Axis & Allies designer, and Nightingale Games present WAR ROOM, a deluxe global World War II board game for 2-6 players with 4 scenarios. Over five years in the making, this is Larry's magnum opus.
Expect up to 1 month delivery time for international orders and about 1-2 weeks for USA orders.
Well over 1,000 components! (Component details may still change- updates in bold)
Includes (all Kickstarter Core Stretch Goals):
- 1 round 42" diameter World Map (5 tabbed pieces)
- 2 Battle Status Boards (double sided)
- 1 Morale Board (double sided)
- 2 11" Phase Reference / Reference Map (double sided)
- 32 page color Rulebook
- 7 pads of O&P Charts (1 per Nation) - now with covers
- 10 12-sided custom Combat Dice
- 25 Stress Tokens (in denominations of 1 and 3)
- 20 Medals/Civilian Goods Tokens
- 20 Industry/Bomb Tokens - now 25
- 20 Wooden Hotspot Markers - now 30
- 20 Arrow Tags (new)
- 1 Common Token Storage Box
- 131 Territory Cards (double-sided)
- 173 Command Tokens (for all 7 Nations) - now 175
- 137 National Flags (for all 7 Nations)
- 9 card holders (1 per Nation + 2 extra) - now 11
- 7 Slipcase Nation Boxes
- 7 Resource Pegboards
- 28 Resource Tracking Pegs (in 4 colors)
- 1 Land Unit Storage Box - infantry now has a box, so 2 boxes for land
- 150 Infantry Units (interlocking stacking plastic)
- 75 Artillery Units (interlocking stacking plastic) - now 80
- 55 Armor Units (interlocking stacking plastic) - now 60
- 1 Air Unit Storage Box
- 25 Bomber Units (interlocking stacking plastic)
- 75 Fighter Units (interlocking stacking plastic) - now 80
- 15 carrier fighter tokens
- 1 Naval Unit Storage Box
- 25 Submarine Units (interlocking stacking plastic)
- 15 Carrier Units (interlocking stacking plastic)
- 35 Cruiser Units (interlocking stacking plastic)
- 15 Battleship Units (interlocking stacking plastic)
- 14 Oversized National Flags
- 7 Capital Flags - now stars instead of flags
- 1 Hall of Fame Session Log - on back page of rulebook
- 1 Bag of Spare Tokens and Units - now 15 white multiplier units
- 1 Game Box